Buy Power Saver: Home Power Saving Ideas For Green Power Efficient Homes
Preserve the planet by doing your part, right now the global climate is changing fast and the only way we can make up to the mother nature for the harm already caused is by starting to conserve the power at our homes. Amongst green power energy sources and many other power saving techniques we can use, here are the selected few we can use at our homes to conserve energy:
1. WHILE USING APPLIANCES
- · Try to reduce cooking using a conventional oven which uses a lot of power energy. By using toaster oven and microwave to warm left overs you save a lot of energy that could have resulted through cooking so many times a day.
- · By setting your refrigerator temperature between 29 and 40 F you reduce power consumption of this appliance. Also keep your freezer full as it uses less energy than when it’s totally empty
2. WHILE COOLING YOUR HOME
- · Inside Doors and the windows should be closed tightly when the AC is on. Also close the kitchen and bath exhaust fans.
- · Make your thermostat automatic to regulate temperatures without wastage through their running when it is not required.
3. WHILE HEATING YOUR HOME
- · Avoid spot heating by use of portable heaters, instead use 1400 wart heater.
- · Keeping your thermostat close to the outside temperature can save you a great deal of energy. Also lower your thermostat when you are leaving your home.
Consider using the electric power saver 1200 in order to cut your energy use and cost as is has been proven to be reliable and efficient both for home and business use.
4. LIGHTING YOUR HOME
- · Switch to energy efficient light bulbs such as compact fluorescent bulbs, and stop using halogen bulbs which produce heat thereby consuming a lot of energy.
- · Use timer to turn on and off your lights, you can also use motion detectors as they save energy use.
5. WATER HEATING
- · Install solar water heater to reduce overall energy use and cost.
- · Switch to low flow faucets and aerating showers so that you can reduce your hot water use.
- · Consider purchasing energy efficient water heaters even if they are expensive as they will make up for the incurred cost.
- · Switching off the water heater while not using them also saves energy.
- · Try using energy efficient electronics such as the TVs by looking at energy star qualified ones when purchasing.
- · For computers, consider using laptops as they use less power than the desktop computers. Also put them to sleep mode when no using them.
- · Chargers should be unplugged while not in use.
- · By using reflective coating on the roofing strain in AC current is reduced here you can save by reducing the amount of heat coming from your home. Reflective surface also avoids hate buildup, hence making roofing last much longer
- · Energy star labeled roofing materials are verified materials designed to protect the environment and save energy, consider choosing them for your roofing purpose.
Buy power saver, the electric power saver 1200 has proved to save up-to 28% on electricity bills, increased life of motors and appliances and also protected homes and businesses from power surges.
Remember, Preserve the planet and the planet will sustain you.
Make an action NOW! Use one of the effective ways of reducing power consumption.